Life is short...
I am very sad to say that one of my churchmatehad just passed away. She is only 24 this year. I used to be in her cell the first time i attended cell group. Life is so unpredictable. You won't know what will happen to you next minute. I always tell myself not to take things for granted. always learn to appreciate and to enjoy what u have. Now, i believe that friends are the source of life. without them, life is totally meaningless. I must learn to be with them more often. there's no use regretting now, but at least i have wonderful memories with me. This is more precious than any other things as it can't be taken away from me.... I appreciate the things she did for me, like the other time when i took part in a duet singing competition, she helped me to search for songs and even took pain finding the cds and bringing it to me... I will never forget her as a friend, one who is there when you need her...


