Last friday, I've attended a lesson called "science technology and the world".
Well, at first I thought it would be boring. Who knows it turns out to be fun and interesting?!
For those who know me, they will know I hate science for anything in the world. Well, can I take back my word now?? =p
I didn't expect it to be understandable. But in the end we had a debate which is.... ermmm.... you know... haha ;0 Time passed really fast in the end and without knowing it, it's time to go back!!!
know what's DNA? It is called deoxyribonucleic acid.
know what's MRNA? It is called messengerribonucleic acid.
know what's a person called when they have 47 chromosomes in the body? It's down's syndrome.
know what's a person called when they have 45 chromosomes in the body? It's turner's syndrome.
quite cool right? I wouldn't know all these at all......


