It's thursday now... oh man!?!
Actually, we have a church chalet for the youths today but I'm not going...
can't even make it lor... sianz~
will be having 2 tuition lessons later, thinking of going swimming at night when the sun is down.
tml will also be going out with June, Ys and maybe Wee Eng...
catching a movie and going for a steamboat dinner!!! yummy!!!
I'm damn pleased with myself for fully utilising the ghost-free holidays...
Managed to go shopping till the wee hours of the day and it lasted for many days!!!
I'm going to be broke soon... and I mean real soon!!!
Man... when am i going to get my salary???
I'm too lazy to say more...
here's some pics to cheers!!!

taken with my brother in suntec

found this long lost picture in my com... taken in sec 5 i think...

when i was "dunno how many months old"...
at my old house... or is it at the house in yishun?
can't remember...
LAST OF ALL...
TO MY DEAREST JUNE...
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
MUZ ENJOY THIS DAY K?
WE CAN GO CATCH SOME M18 MOVIES LE!!!
BUT MUZ NICE ONE LA... DUN ONE SCARY ONE...



