<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14441375?origin\x3dhttp://melodyland86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MELODYLAND86 .blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, June 01, 2006

Nowadays, my interpretation for the word 'Friend' has changed...
What is friend? A friend is a person who is not there when you need him/her. But when they need you, you have to be there. I really don't know what has happened to this change but I had this feeling ever since I entered into pre-u and poly...

Below is an entry that will make you wonder what has happen to me. I know that I don't always express my feelings about people out loud but this time, I just can't help it... this has been going on for many months and it just can't get to an end..........

This morning at 9.45, when I went BB with June and YS to study in mac, I heard a stupid and irritating news from them. Then it has just stayed in my mind even as I study and eat.

The ghost said to YS: "those 2 seriously got ntn better to do.. cant u help mi stand them up.. haiz ya nvm.. once i'm a f***er.., alwaes one.., tis ish how stuffs works.."

you know, when I heard this actually the first thing that came to mind was that why on earth did YS wants to tell him? But after that, I realised that no point keep telling him lies. So YS, I agree with you for telling him the truth, then that way, we wont have to worry about anything!!! He can just hide in one corner and "supervise" us for all he want and I DUN CARE!!! He can be a pink panther for all he like!!! I dun really care if he will be able to read this even if he doesn't have the password to access, but if he "accidentally" got t his from somewhere, then happy new year to him. He will be able to see this message and know who much I'm pissed off with him...

I mean, what on earth is his problem? Do we always have to tell and inform him our whereabouts everywhere we go? Do we always have to invite him to all our events? Do we always have to smile at him everytime we see him? Do we always have to talk to him and let him listen to our conversation when we gossip? The Do's are never going to end if I keep writing... That's how he is...

And the worst thing is that we have to 面对 him everywhere we go... morning in class, lunch, afternoon in class, the time when we go home, on the bus... practically EVERYWHERE!!! And it sucks... really...

*** The most important thing is that there are something very wrong with your character. 色, 色, 色 and still 色. Even if all those are just jokes, but please understand that there is a limit to it... ***