been feeling terribly sick these few days...
thursday after school when i reached home, I found out I had slight fever.
So i thought it was ok and i went out for the tuition lesson.
after tuition, i rushed straight to church.
Met up with angeline at the station and she said i am very warm.
yes indeed... i'm starting to feel uncomfortable.
but i wanted to go to see wat songs will we be touching on so it's easier to prepare
angeline brought me 2 packets of cooling tea and cheri bought me a bottle of "bai hua she cao shui"... thanks lots peeps...
when i reached home that night, i just couldn't bear with it le...
so i popped straight down to bed...
then, sick sick sick all the way to mon...
no choice had to go to school...
i scared i'll spread the cough to people around me...
sorry if i did..... :[
when can i recover??? I dun wan eat porridge le lar!!!!!!!!!
no fun being sick =.=''


