<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14441375?origin\x3dhttp://melodyland86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MELODYLAND86 .blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, July 09, 2006

oh my gosh!!!
I have finally finished my OOAD assignment!!!
quite "worried" about it cos no one had a single idea of how to do a sequence diagram...

Yesterday's youth worship was wonderful!!!
Angie gal, I'm so glad to be serving with you... and also the guys (Thomas, Wen qi, Deren, Aaron)
I really like our teamwork and harmonising...
this is one thing i can't seem to work out with Evelyn...
but it's ok i'll continue trying...
Looking forward for our next practise...
though this time is with MengEn..
I doubt our voices will be heard...
haix... If Joshua's there, he'll ask me to sing LOUDER again!!! :[

School is going to start again after the weekend....
sucky....
and the worst thing is that we have to reach school at 8.20 am tml to hand in our work!!!
quite dumb actually...
dunno why we cant hand it up in soft copy since the whole sch is already using lappies...
brrrrrrr..........

nvm.... we'll just go for our Mac breakfast ok guys???