<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/14441375?origin\x3dhttp://melodyland86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MELODYLAND86 .blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, September 10, 2006

Yesterday's Worship practice is saddening but for worship itself was good... though the slow songs were a little down... I wasn't supposedly on duty yesterday but because Evelyn couldn't make it last minute, WenQi ask me to take over her. Actually I was surprise because we are not suppose to sing as vocalist on Sat if you din make it for practise on Thurs. But he said it's alright... hmmm.....

We are preparing things for our new member of the family!!!! ((A baby female dog)) Can't wait!!! It's arriving this coming week... Everything that we bought for her are all pink!!!! so nice... I wanted to buy Melody stuffs for her but my mum and I search everywhere but can't seem to find dog's stuffs with Melody pics on it... saddening... :(

My video is finally done!!! After 2 weeks of working on it, though I only use 30 mins each day, I finally collaborate some of the pictures le... Can't put all the pictures I took if not it will take a few hours to finish playing them... But photoshop only allows me to upload 3 mins of a video... another upsetting case!!!

Just came back not long ago from playing badminton for 1 hour... man it was tiring... Woke up at 6.30a.m. for a week le... but I'm not going to give up!!! Everyday slack at home will turn into a pig de... cannot...