<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14441375?origin\x3dhttp://melodyland86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MELODYLAND86 .blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Surprise!!! I just changed the front part of my blogskin on monday... actually we were supposed to go to Woodlands regional library to study de, but end up cancelling the study session... Then I spent the day at home editing on my blog and watching videos... Gosh this is so so bad!!!

Ok while I was editing my blog, I wanted to use June'd friend's blogskin de... But i dunno why i can't seem to find it... Then i realise that I might have deleted it away when I was arranging my files earlier. So no choice... I tried to figure it out myself... Luckily HTML coding is easier than XML or programming... Changed the song to Ai Dao by Fahrenheit too... I love this song a lot... even though this song is not very perfect, but I find it very meaningful... :)

On 25th Jan (thursday), I went to Swissotel with my family members from my mum's side to celebrate my grandfather's birthday. Guess who I saw???!!! NAT!! I wasn't very sure at first... but after taking lots of double look, I can confirm that he was he!!! haha:) But by the time I realised it, we have to go in to the buffet area... But coincidentally, he was there with his friends and family members too!!! So I went up to him with my brother and asked to have a picture with him... He's so so cute!!! And he just agreed atraight away... My brother ended up to be my camera man... oops... Sorry the picture is in my phone... Wait till I transfer it out then i'll put it up!!! have to wait la... cos my lappy no bluetooth, my desktop also no bluetooth... so i have to transfer it to my bro's phone before using USB to transfer it out... troublesome right... haiz!!

Oh another thing!!!! O level exam results are coming out on Friday!!! So fast right... just a few days before chinese new year... if anyone din't do well, how are they suppose to celebrate their chinese new year??? poor thing... luckily i'm out of that stage!!! but my brother very stressed out now... but me and my mum just told him that he'll have to switch off his hamdphone on friday to prevent any nonsense call... my mum also thought of bringing him out of singapore on that day... i know it is very extreme but all of our "families and friends" always like to call us on the day we got back our results and compare with us... I don't understand what's there to compare!! I mean, what we get is none of their business.. isn't it? Hello, do they really have to tell the whole of singapore that this and this got As, this and this got Bs etc?

Luckily we have booked a Chalet on chinese new year... so we can have an excuse of not going to our relatives' house to "bai nian"!!! Hooray!!! It will be a barbeque cum birthday party on First day of new year!!! After that, my poly friends and I are going to book another chalet just one week after this... haha:) really hope that wee eng and zhen wei will join us... the more the merrier!!! right guys??

ok enough for today... i'm supposed to be studying de... gotta concentrate le!!!

Golden phrase for today:
"Always have a goal to aim for, make it achievable yet challenging, keep it fresh and varied, and most of all enjoy the journey!"