<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14441375?origin\x3dhttp://melodyland86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MELODYLAND86 .blogspot.com ♥
Friday, April 20, 2007

Blog post for today (20th april 2007)

Things are getting more irritating as days went passed. For the first week when XXXX is still here, CCCC seems such a "ongoing" coach. But after XXXX has left, the work environment is terrible!!! I have to practically do everything, go internet search for meanings, self-learn everything on my own. Each time I asked CCCC to teach or tell CCCC that I don't understand something, CCCC will be like coming over to my computer and look at the codes.

Then he will proceed with these sentences: "I also dunno lehz", "This is what I hate most when people never put comments", "You go search yourself lor", "SIGHZ SIGHZ SIGHZ", "VULGAR VULGAR VULGAR"... Almost everyday without fail, I will get to listen to "vulgar music" from 10 to 6 p.m. The only time when I'm free from the "music" is when CCCC is late for work, or when he is out for lunch.

Today, it is even worst. I've got to help them edit a project and debug from yesterday. But because CCCC wasn't here yesterday, I had XXXX to help me. How I wish XXXX was my coach instead of CCCC!!! ~ He was more encouraging than CCCC, who was as discouraging as ever. Like this morning, I had to debug a stupid "common" HTML error 500. I don't even know what's that to begin, and I don't even know how to debug.

So I has to ask CCCC as XXXX was not feeling well. But guess what he said???!!! "Whoa! This problem very big leh... I also dunno how to start solving... The codes very messy lehz... You go and search and see yourself la.... good luck..." What kind of answer is that? I don't get it you know... After years of studying in a school being "protected" by the school rules and stuffs, I finally get a taste of what a real-life Office work is. All thanks to my attachment.