<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14441375?origin\x3dhttp://melodyland86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MELODYLAND86 .blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, May 17, 2007

Life in Brunei is like a roller coaster. Sometimes, it’ll reach the very bottom of the ride. That’s when I don’t even have the slightest idea of what I’m suppose to do, don’t understand the coding etc. At times, it’ll also reach the highest peak on the track. And that’s when I get to go out for shopping and go to their famous places for a tour.

Here’s my timetable for last week and up till today: uh hmmm… here goes…
Monday to Friday: work, work, work.
Saturday: Went to THE MALL (name of shopping centre) and bought a top, shop for the whole day.
Sunday: Went to THE EMPIRE (hotel cum country club) to celebrate mother’s day with my boss’s family. Took lots of photos… (below)

But the most important thing is that I wanna go home!!!! Miss home so so so much… Here can “shi(4) ying(4)” but still it doesn’t feel at home. Whatever you do, you have to be aware of the surrounding at you are in, be it at home or outside. So it can be very tiring sometimes. The noise that the kids are making is totally unbearable. They are making such a din almost every meal and even at home!!! Cry and shout like nobody’s business. But no choice, have to bear with it… it gives me headache everyday especially when I can’t finish my work and can’t think properly, but I still have to listen to their cries. Ok enough of complaining. Time to view photos!!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The ice-cream van we saw at the immigration centre

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Taken in the house with June, Charis and Asher

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Look at the golden thing behind on top of the mosque... made of real gold...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
THE EMPIRE!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Look at all the cakes!!! yummy~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
What a nice view!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Even the staircase is plated gold...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
June and I with our cakes...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The beach in THE EMPIRE

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
With charis in the picture

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
June and I

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
What a gigantic staircase!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Cute phone booth!!~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
See my buggy 7!!! I've found it in Brunei... it actually travelled all the way here form Ngee Ann...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
What a tiny me...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
me again...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Only part of it...