But quite lazy to do leh... dunno why.... I did the front part and some of the content's page, and the company's information. But when it comes to what I did during the attachment, what problems I have dealt with, how I solve it etc, I'm stuck!! Reason is because some of the codings are not solved by me... the most important thing is that I can't write the report in first-person's view... I have to write it out in third-person's view... That's very tough cos a lot of times, I tend to say I..... We..... She.... They.... etc...
So out of boredom, I switched my screen and up comes the Internet Explorer. Then I started researching and finding jobs available. I need to save enough money to go for our small overseas grad trip. The place depends on how much we managed to save. Anyone can recommend a job for me??? I have sent in resumes to 2 companies.... But I think have to find more....
After that, I did these 2 photos using photoshop.... don't really have any pictures in this laptop so I have to keep re-using the photos.... haha:P


As usual, Tira is still my model.... haha:p


