[[ Aftermath of GDOP ]]
My legs are very tired!!!! Woke up this morning with aching leg muscles and right arm also aching a lot... HELP~ My eyes also like panda le la... tiring... :(
But the experience was fantastic!!! It was not even scary at all... although the indoor stadium was almost full, but as we were standing on the stage, I felt like sand surrounded by military of mountains!! I could only see the faces of the congregation through the 4 screens surrounding the indoor stadium... So I guess they couldnt even see us like that too!! hahaha :) Though they can still see us via the screens la...
[[ 亲情晚宴 in church on Saturday ]]
I was only there for worship duty as my family didn't book a table for the dinner. Well, almost all of us who are on worship duty are like that too!! Nonetheless, during the actual worship, we had real fun!! Pastor Biyun suddenly asked us whether we want to take the "Tambourines and Shakers" up on stage to play along while worshipping... So we said "YES!!!" cos before that, Angie and I wanted to play with that.. So the worship ended up very interactive and fun!! We didnt even feel nervous standing up on the stage at all because we were really enjoying ourselves so much!!! hahahaha :)
After the worship, we went to the sub-hall to see the rest practising their dance steps... Tanglin's so cute la... her face is so stone and solemn as she tried to dance while memorising the steps... :p After that, the elderlys came in and started practising their dance steps too... then out of curiousity, Angie and I went to join them and started dancing our "cha-cha" and also tried to dance their dance steps!! hahaha it was really very fun!! We were so high the whole night and we ended up blaming it on the roasted duck which we had taken during the dinner provided by church!! hahahahaha :)
How I wish all worships could be like that!!
Carefree~
Fun~
Not restricting ourselves~
Not nervous~
Interactive~
Movements~
I told nana about it and she said we could try to implement it next time~!!!!


