<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14441375?origin\x3dhttp://melodyland86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MELODYLAND86 .blogspot.com ♥
Friday, July 25, 2008

I have found a new job! God's blessings are really huge!! I got this job 2 days after I quitted from my attachment company. Right now, I'm working in a Before After School Care cum Tuition Centre teaching a class of Primary Two Students. So far, this is my 3rd week there already! It's a really challenging job and it uses a lot of vocal strength. I guess this job is a pretty good training for me before I step into NIE.

Working in this kiddy environment has its pros and cons. Pros: you get to know more about their characters and learn a lot from them, like how to teach different standards of students, how to discipline different types of students etc. Cons: children sometimes will not think twice on what they are going to say and most of the times, it's very hurting. But you just have got to remind yourself that they are still 8 years old. They dun really mean what they say...

On Wednesday, when I got my kids to do a test quietly in class, one of them was playing and disturbing his classmates. So I pulled him aside and talked to him. This is what comes out from him: "Last time that teacher is better. She will bring us to the playground to play and we don't have to do so much work." I was really hurt about it and didn't really have the mood for everything. Their exams are coming and all I did was to give them some work to brush up on their studies. But this is what I've gotten in the end. But I was reminded once again by Weiming with this "dun give up because GOD HAS NEVER GIVEN UP ON US!"

This really hit me and made me realised that it's true! We may not have done everything that God has arranged for us. We may walk to the wrong path in life. We may do some things unconsiously that hurt Him. We may even say some things out of anger to Him even if we dun really mean it. But God has never given up on me! He is always beside me walking with me and holding me in his hands. The set of footprints in my life is not mine but His as He lifted me up and walk with me in my whole life. This is one lesson that impacted me a lot!

I want to continue to shine for the Lord!